Test Bank for MICROeconomics Principles and Policy 14th Edition by Baumol
- Free Sample
- Download Sample
The Test Bank for MICROeconomics Principles and Policy 14th Edition by Baumol is a study guide that will thoroughly prepare you for your upcoming exam. Download your free sample today!
The date of your exam is fast approaching and devising a plan to review all the information in your textbook is a daunting task. Fortunately for you, we understand that your time is limited and we place at your disposal this priceless and invaluable study guide! The Test Bank for MICROeconomics Principles and Policy 14th Edition by Baumol provides comprehensive coverage of your course materials in a condensed, easy to comprehend collection of exam-style questions, primarily in multiple-choice format. Want to know the best part?
Our product will help you master any topic faster than ever before. The heavy lifting of extracting the most important information from your textbook and compiling it into a downloadable test bank has been done for you. By using this test bank in conjunction with your textbook, you will have all the resources necessary to ensure success in the classroom. Practice makes perfect and this test prep resource will reinforce the concepts and theories presented throughout your course. But that’s not all:
This study aid will also highlight your strengths and weaknesses. This takes the guesswork out of studying and allows you to pinpoint the areas where you need improvement. Spend your time more efficiently by focusing on any weaknesses and you will soon be an expert across the board.
Test Bank Benefits:
• Download instantly after purchase (no waiting for shipping)
• Digital format so you can study anywhere you have a computer, cell phone or tablet
• Quickly review key concepts and reinforce your understanding of the subject matter
• Build test-taking skills and confidence with realistic, exam-like questions
• Fully comprehensive material covers all the chapters in your textbook
• Quickly narrow down the areas in which you need improvement
• We offer a free sample so you know exactly what to expect
The time to study is now! Better grades and test scores are just a click away. So what are you waiting for? Click the “Add to Cart” button above and instantly download the test bank.
|Table of Contents|
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I. Getting Acquainted with Economics
1. WHAT IS ECONOMICS?
2. THE ECONOMY: MYTH AND REALITY
3. THE FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC PROBLEM: SCARCITY AND CHOICE
4. SUPPLY AND DEMAND: AN INITIAL LOOK
II. The Building Blocks of Demand and Supply
5. CONSUMER CHOICE: INDIVIDUAL AND MARKET DEMAND
6. DEMAND AND ELASTICITY
7. PRODUCTION, INPUTS, AND COST: BUILDING BLOCKS FOR SUPPLY ANALYSIS
8. OUTPUT, PRICE, AND PROFIT: THE IMPORTANCE OF MARGINAL ANALYSIS
9. THE FINANCIAL MARKETS AND THE ECONOMY: THE TAIL THAT WAGS THE DOG?
III. The Virtues of Free Markets
10. THE FIRM AND THE INDUSTRY UNDER PERFECT COMPETITION
11. THE CASE FOR FREE MARKETS: THE PRICE SYSTEM
IV. The Limitations of Free Markets
13. BETWEEN COMPETITION AND MONOPOLY
14. LIMITING MARKET POWER: ANTITRUST AND REGULATION
15. THE SHORTCOMINGS OF FREE MARKETS
16. EXTERNALITIES, EXTERNALITEIS, THE ENVIRONMENT, AND NATURAL RESOURCES
17. TAXATION AND RESOURCE ALLOCATION
V. The Distribution of Income
18. PRICING THE FACTORS OF PRODUCTION
19. LABOR AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP: THE HUMAN INPUTS
20. POVERTY, INEQUALITY, AND DISCRIMINATION
VI. The United States in the World Economy
21. INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE
VII. The Economy Today
22. CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN THE U.S. ECONOMY