Test Bank for MACROeconomics Principles and Policy 14th Edition by Baumol
- Free Sample
- Download Sample
The Test Bank for Macroeconomics Principles and Policy 14th Edition by Baumol is a study guide that will thoroughly prepare you for your upcoming exam. Download your free sample today!
The date of your exam is fast approaching and devising a plan to review all the information in your textbook is a daunting task. Fortunately for you, we understand that your time is limited and we place at your disposal this priceless and invaluable study guide! The Test Bank for Macroeconomics Principles and Policy 14th Edition by Baumol provides comprehensive coverage of your course materials in a condensed, easy to comprehend collection of exam-style questions, primarily in multiple-choice format. Want to know the best part?
Our product will help you master any topic faster than ever before. The heavy lifting of extracting the most important information from your textbook and compiling it into a downloadable test bank has been done for you. By using this test bank in conjunction with your textbook, you will have all the resources necessary to ensure success in the classroom. Practice makes perfect and this test prep resource will reinforce the concepts and theories presented throughout your course. But that’s not all:
This study aid will also highlight your strengths and weaknesses. This takes the guesswork out of studying and allows you to pinpoint the areas where you need improvement. Spend your time more efficiently by focusing on any weaknesses and you will soon be an expert across the board.
Test Bank Benefits:
• Download instantly after purchase (no waiting for shipping)
• Digital format so you can study anywhere you have a computer, cell phone or tablet
• Quickly review key concepts and reinforce your understanding of the subject matter
• Build test-taking skills and confidence with realistic, exam-like questions
• Fully comprehensive material covers all the chapters in your textbook
• Quickly narrow down the areas in which you need improvement
• We offer a free sample so you know exactly what to expect
The time to study is now! Better grades and test scores are just a click away. So what are you waiting for? Click the “Add to Cart” button above and instantly download the test bank.
|Table of Contents|
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I. Getting Acquainted with Economics
1. WHAT IS ECONOMICS?
2. THE ECONOMY: MYTH AND REALITY
3. THE FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC PROBLEM: SCARCITY AND CHOICE
4. SUPPLY AND DEMAND: AN INITIAL LOOK
II. The Macroeconomy: Aggregate Supply and Demand
5. AN INTRODUCTION TO MACROECONOMICS
6. THE GOALS OF MACROECONOMIC POLICY
7. ECONOMIC GROWTH: THEORY AND POLICY
8. AGGREGATE DEMAND AND THE POWERFUL CONSUMER
9. DEMAND-SIDE EQUILIBRIUM: UNEMPLOYMENT OR INFLATION?
10. BRINGING IN THE SUPPLY SIDE: UNEMPLOYMENT AND INFLATION?
III. Fiscal and Monetary Policy
11. MANAGING AGGREGATE DEMAND: FISCAL POLICY
12. MONEY AND THE BANKING SYSTEM
13. MONETARY POLICY: CONVENTIONAL AND UNCONVENTIONAL
14. THE FINANCIAL CRISIS AND THE GREAT RECESSION
15. THE DEBATE OVER MONETARY AND FISCAL POLICY
16. BUDGET DEFICITS IN THE SHORT AND LONG RUN
17. THE TRADE-OFF BETWEEN INFLATION AND UNEMPLOYMENT
IV. The United States in the World Economy
18. INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE
19. THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY SYSTEM: ORDER OR DISORDER?
20. EXCHANGE RATES AND THE MACROECONOMY
V. The Economy Today
21. CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN THE U.S. ECONOMY