Test Bank for A History of World Societies Value 8th Edition by Wiesner-Hanks
- Free Sample
- Download Sample
The (Test Bank for A History of World Societies Value 8th Edition by Wiesner Hanks) is a study guide that will thoroughly prepare you for your upcoming exam. Download your free sample today!
The date of your exam is fast approaching and devising a plan to review all the information in your textbook is a daunting task. Fortunately for you, we understand that your time is limited and we place at your disposal this priceless and invaluable study guide! The (“Test Bank for A History of World Societies Value 8th Edition by Hanks) provides comprehensive coverage of your course materials in a condensed, easy to comprehend collection of exam-style questions, primarily in multiple-choice format. Want to know the best part?
Our product will help you master any topic faster than ever before. The heavy lifting of extracting the most important information from your textbook and compiling it into a downloadable test bank has been done for you. By using this test bank in conjunction with your textbook, you will have all the resources necessary to ensure success in the classroom. Practice makes perfect and this test prep resource will reinforce the concepts and theories presented throughout your course. But that’s not all:
This study aid will also highlight your strengths and weaknesses. This takes the guesswork out of studying and allows you to pinpoint the areas where you need improvement. Spend your time more efficiently by focusing on any weaknesses and you will soon be an expert across the board.
Test Bank Benefits:
• Download instantly after purchase (no waiting for shipping)
• Digital format so you can study anywhere you have a computer, cell phone or tablet
• Quickly review key concepts and reinforce your understanding of the subject matter
• Build test-taking skills and confidence with realistic, exam-like questions
• Fully comprehensive material covers all the chapters in your textbook
• Quickly narrow down the areas in which you need improvement
• We offer a free sample so you know exactly what to expect
The time to study is now! Better grades and test scores are just a click away. So what are you waiting for? Click the “Add to Cart” button above and instantly download the test bank.
|Table of Contents||
1. The Earliest Human Societies, to 2500 B.C.E. 2. Complex Societies in Southwest Asia and the Nile Valley, 3800–500 B.C.E. 3. The Foundation of Indian Society, to 300 C.E. 4. China’s Classical Age, to 221 B.C.E. 5. The Greek Experience, 3500–30 B.C.E. 6. The World of Rome, ca. 1000 B.C.E.–400 C.E. 7. East Asia and the Spread of Buddhism, 221 B.C.E.–800 C.E. 8. Continuity and Change in Europe and Western Asia, 250–850 9. The Islamic World, 600–1400 10. African Societies and Kingdoms, 1000 B.C.E.–1500 C.E. 11. The Americas, 3200 B.C.E.–1500 C.E. 12. Cultural Exchange in Central and Southern Asia, 300–1400 13. States and Cultures in East Asia, 800–1400 14. Europe and Western Asia in the Middle Ages, 800–1450 15. Europe in the Renaissance and Reformation, 1350–1600 16. The Acceleration of Global Contact, 1450–1600 17. The Islamic World Powers, 1300–1800 18. European Power and Expansion, 1500–1750 19. New Worldviews and Ways of Life, 1540–1790 20. Africa and the World, 1400–1800 21. Continuity and Change in East Asia, 1400–1800 22. Revolutions in the Atlantic World, 1775–1825 23. The Revolution in Energy and Industry, 1760–1850 24. Ideologies of Change in Europe, 1815–1914 25. Africa, the Ottoman Empire, and the New Imperialism, 1800–1914 26. Asia and the Pacific in the Era of Imperialism, 1800–1914 27. The Americas in the Age of Liberalism, 1810–1910 28. World War and Revolution, 1914–1929 29. Nationalism in Asia, 1914–1939 30. The Great Depression and World War II, 1929–1945 31. Decolonization, Revolution, and the Cold War, 1945–1968 32. Liberalization, 1968–2000s 33. The Contemporary World in Historical Perspective